Thursday 17 May 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Sharon asks…

What are some examples of stylish shoes for men?

I, like most men, am fashion-impaired. I could care less about shoes. I have one pair, and that's it -- I wear them to work, to the gym, out walking, etc. (Ok, I do have a pair of dress shoes too, but I hardly ever wear them.) I would prefer to keep it this way, but I guess women care about shoes on men a little more, and so I was advised to add a little more style to my repertoire. What would be some examples of stylish shoes I could wear to work (note: I usually wear jeans to work)? Links would be great. Also, a stylish "active" shoe would be nice too.

Our pick of the answers:

If you like to excercise like be active nikes or sneakers it depends what you do or get one of those shoes that look great in suits

Helen asks…

What are the top ten brands of shoes for men? look in description.?

I'm 13, I want to know what brand of shoes is most comfortable, has great traction, lasts a long time, and is I guess popular. Thank you

Our pick of the answers:

Nike shox...expensive yes...worth it definately.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment