Tuesday 1 May 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Ny

Donna asks…

When will I ever get over my fiance getting a lap dance?

it happened in Jul 06, My fiance went to a strip club, and got a lap dance. But at first he told me, nothing happened. Then I found out through someone, that he got a lap dance. I can't get over it! WHY? Now, I think about it more and more because we're getting married this June. He went to Stilettos in Nyack, NY. How bad do they get with their customers? He says he is telling me the truth, but he lied to me about getting one, so should I just brush it off, like no big deal? He says the lights were dim, he couldn't see anyone around him, but he said the girl danced around his leg, but from what I've been reading, they grind on the man's area....Desperately looking for some way to ease my mind. What should I do?

Our pick of the answers:

Talk to him about it. Go with him to the councellor Ask his friends what happened Dont be hasty with the date for the marriage coz men who truly love dont end up getting lap dances Judge him now before its too late and you end up getting divorced. If you cannot trust him then it shows you are not ready but : First: GET THE TRUTH OUT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

Linda asks…

Knife laws? USA,NY, NYC?

So i checked the knife laws for NYC, and it says New York - Penal Law Section 265.01. A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree when: (1) He possesses any firearm, electronic dart gun, electronic stun gun, gravity knife, switchblade knife, pilum ballistic knife, metal knuckle knife, cane sword, billy, blackjack, bludgeon, metal knuckles, chuka stick, sand bag, sandclub, wrist-brace type slingshot or slungshot, shirken or "Kung Fu star"; or (2) He possesses any dagger, dangerous knife, dirk, razor, stiletto, imitation pistol, or any other dangerous or deadly instrument or weapon with intent to use the same unlawfully against another; or (5) He possesses any dangerous or deadly weapon and is not a citizen of the United States... Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor. The first paragraph (1) says that it is illegal to posses a weapon [criminal possession of a weapon in the 4th degree] in general. Thus the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs are rendered redundant by the first statement. Now, if i am misunderstand it they probably are no redundant. Say i am misunderstanding it and you CAN carry a weapon. I am not a citizen, simply a permanent resident of the US and i am 17 years old. Can i carry a pocket knife in new york city legally? what about personal experiences?

Our pick of the answers:

Sure. And stab some muggers.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment