Thursday 31 May 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Sandy asks…

Where can I find a brand new pair of Jessica Simpson shoes?

I want the black suede Berg, size 11, can't find it anywhere!! Any suggestions out there for this shoe whore?

Our pick of the answers:

Macy's & Nordstrom they both have the entire line. Or you could just buy it online. Www.macys.com :)

Helen asks…

Where I can I find the white/silverish Jessica Simpson Henri shoes pictured under googleimage for sale online?

Where can I find the Jessica Simpson Henri shoe online? I'm looking specifically for the white/silverish ones that you see most in the pictures on google image when you type in: jessica simpson henri round? Please email me if you find an answer! desire10n1@lsu.edu Thanks so much! They're actually metallic snakeskin henri pumps by jessica simpson.

Our pick of the answers:

Go you mean these? Http://teenfashion.about.com/od/styleonabudget/ss/look4lessashley_7.htm i dont think they are available to buy online yet, i really want some too : )

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-jessica-simpson-shoes-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment