Monday 23 May 2016

Your Questions About Fox News

Helen asks…

why did fox news wait until a republican was attacked to report heavily on the violence?

i've been watching fox news for 4 days straight and while other networks talked about the violence and threats fox didn't even mention it. i wonder why all of a sudden they are talking about it. It's funny because oreilly tonight was talking about this republican guy. i know oreilly talked about the racial slurs but no one on fox talked about the violence.

Our pick of the answers:

I think you might be talking about Eric Cantor from Virginia, who reported a bullet fired through his office window. And the thing about that is, the Richmond police said that it was a stray bullet. So fox news thinks they have an instance of violence against a republican, but it's really just an accident. But to answer your question, fox news has a problem with calling many of these people what they are. Domestic Terrorists. These people are using threats of violence to get their way, but fox news insists on calling them "patriots". Just another reason they are fake news and not fox news.

Mary asks…

How do I remove Fox news videos from Yahoo?

I just signed up to have Yahoo as my home page, and I notice all videos are from Fox News. I don't want any part of Fox. They are biased and very narrow minded. How do I remove their videos from Yahoo. Otherwise I'll just go back to another home page.

Our pick of the answers:

I'd keep it.Nothing like keeping track of the creepy guy trying to corrupt everyone.Helps to know where he is and what he's up to.Seriously.View it purely as amusement,keeps it in perspective. Welcome aboard BTW. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment