Tuesday 24 May 2016

Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

Laura asks…

What do you think of Fifty Shades of Grey?

If you have read it. I know it's got some explicit sex scenes but despite this I am finding it a very addictive read. Im always shaking my head and appalled by the behaviour of both the characters but I still can't put it down.

Our pick of the answers:

Best book EVA. Laters, baby.

Sandra asks…

Who do you think would fit the part of Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Gray, I think Simon Baker?

I believe Simon Baker, from the Mentalist would fit the part perfect.

Our pick of the answers:

I never liked the book but when I heard about the movie I imagined that Ian guy who plays Damon on Vampire Diaries

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment