Saturday 7 May 2016

Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

Lisa asks…

Who do you think should play the lead male in Fifty Shades of Grey?

I'm so excited for the movie to come out, but I really can't wait to see who plays the lead male, Christian Grey! I personally think Sean Faris, ALex Pettyfer, Colton Haynes, and Liam Hemsworth! What do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

I think that Ian Somerhalder is perfect for that role! It's VERY him. And he said numerous times that he wants to be cast as him. I hope he gets it. :)

Donna asks…

If fifty shades of grey was to be made into a movie, who would u like to play Grey?

i would like ian somerhalder to play Grey, idk why but i just imagined Grey to look like him in the book.

Our pick of the answers:

Daesung from Big Bang (kpop)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment