Thursday 12 May 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Sharon asks…

What is the avg pay for sales associates at forever 21?

I live in Florida & a new store is opening in my city. I have a current job (the pay is lousy) & i just want to know if leaving my current job for Forever 21 would be a good idea..? Overall, i think i'll like Forever 21 better but I still really want to know about the pay.

Our pick of the answers:

$10-12 Not much more.

Lizzie asks…

What is the work environment like at Forever 21 headquarters in LA, where the corporate positions live?

I would really like to know how the corporate culture and work environment is at the corporate offices of Forever 21 in LA. I've read bad reviews on GlassDoor but they're mainly about in-store experiences. Any information would be helpful! The last thing I need is another hostile work environment, I'm a very positive person and I love that the company dedicates so much to philanthropy.

Our pick of the answers:

Skill? They have accountants, managers, marketing department, secretaries, etc. Just like any other corporate office.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment