Saturday 7 May 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Lisa asks…

Is it possible to access MetroPCS account using my Facebook login?

I received an email regarding my daughters line on Metropcs. It says: "It looks like someone used your Facebook account to log into MetroPCS" I've been trying to search but cannot how it is possible for her to do this. It IS different from the device login notifications I receive. I need to find out how this is possible to prevent her from having future access to the account or even her own line on the account. Thank you!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I Doubt its Possible To Do it Change your password and it Should Lock the account out automatically if it is connected to Metro PCS than you have to disconnect it from facebook check on metro pcs and see if there is any settings or anything to do with facebook on there if there is disconnect it from there hope i helped

Betty asks…

when i log into my facebook account it just flips back to login screen again?

when i enter my facebook login name and then my password and click login. it just brings back an empty login screen again. I have reset my password and it still does the same thing. .

Our pick of the answers:

I would guess you're using Internet Explorer. I would recommend using Firefox. Download from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ it's a better browser with less problems.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment