Monday 9 May 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Susan asks…

Is the forever 21 eyeshadow pallet worth it?

I saw this 10 dollar eyeshadow pallet at forever 21 with 88 colors and It looked really cool, but I heard that forever 21 cosmetics aren't that great, is that true? What do u think about it? Do u like it?

Our pick of the answers:

I think pretty good..i mean not as good as MAC but pretty pigmanted:)

Linda asks…

How long is the shipping time for Forever 21?

I just ordered some items today from Forever 21 and I don't know how long it takes. I don't want to wait forever so how long has yours taken to get to your house, if you bought from Forever 21?

Our pick of the answers:

It depends. I usually get mine stuff 4-6 days after I order it! I've only ordered from them 2 times, but they usually come the same week you order them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment