Thursday 5 May 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Sandra asks…

How do you make Firefox remember a username?

I am constantly signing in and out of my college website and it is rather annoying to always have to type in my user id. It used to be saved, but then I updated Firefox and it won't save. If anyone could explain to make Firefox remember that would be great. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

The line below will be very helpful. Good luck Firefox User

Donna asks…

How do you make firefox use your existing installation of Flash?

Flash is already installed on my work computer, however firefox is not communicating with it for some odd reason. I can not reinstall flash because like i said this is my works computer, therefore i need admin rights to install flash. So how can i make Firefox work with the flash thats already been installed by admin? thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

You cannot do anything, you have to ask your admin to do it, likely it's the server side problem, not your computer, you can't install without admin right. Btw this is a nice plugin to try out for firefox, ask him to install this http://www.internetdramasblog.com/2010/03/awesome-firefox-plugin-cooliris.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment