Saturday 21 May 2016

Your Questions About Food Network

Sandy asks…

How do I become a client on food network challenges?

I want to become a client on food network challenge because my sisters sweet 16 birthday is in September and I want her to have the best cake possible. so if you have any ideas. please help. because i am helping her plan how do i enter a video application

Our pick of the answers:

Go to foodnetwork.com and your supposed to enter a video application

Nancy asks…

how do i get rid of the food network logo in front of my home page address?

i went on the food network for a recipe and now the logo is front of web page addresses. i tried restarting my machine and deleting my addresses and it's still there.

Our pick of the answers:

Did you try deleting your cookies and cleaning the cache? The best way to do it is to use Ccleaner freeware http://ccleaner.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment