Sunday 22 May 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Carol asks…

how do you delete your email from your facebook login page on facebook?

I logged in on my facebook on my moms computer and im afraid that she will get into my stuff. she has done this before and i just want my privacy like a regualar teen. please will u tell me how to delete my email history from the facebook login page. like i can write tay and my email shows up on the bar under it please help me asap

Our pick of the answers:

If you are using google chrome, follow these ste ps. 1)press ctrl+h- This shows your history. 2)On the right top of the page, select edit items 3)click on 'clear all browsing data' If you're using Internet explorer, 1)click on 'tools' on the toolbar 2)select 'internet options' 3)click on 'delete browsing history' This should do.

Sandy asks…

How to delete my email from the Facebook login page?

So my school gives out computers. For some reason, they don't want us logging into Facebook. Some of my friends know my Facebook, and one of them logged in, and now it won't go away. We are also not allowed to clear our history. How do I get rid of the email without clearing it, if that's possible?

Our pick of the answers:

Delete cookies

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If y ou're interested, read more here Your Questions About Facebook Login

No comments:

Post a Comment