Monday 16 May 2016

Your Questions About Food Network

Sharon asks…

Are there any vegetarian shows on Food Network?

I don't think there are, but I might be missing one. I think it's unfair that there's not at least ONE vegetarian show on the Food Network. I really enjoy cooking shows, and some of them have occasional vegetarian dishes, but nothing substantial.

Our pick of the answers:

There aren't any outright vegetarian shows on the Food Network, sadly. In fact, in creating "Low Carb and Loving It" a few years back, they did the complete opposite! The closest you'll likely get is Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger, in which she frequently has alternatives to meat featured. Additionally, any of the dessert based ones (Sweet Dreams, Sugar Rush, Ace of Cakes) are by default, but aren't vegan :) I agree that they should be represented- I'm not a vegetarian, but I do frequently eat meatless and wish there was more representation for that market! Maybe the next winner of The Next Food Network Star could address that void?

Mandy asks…

When will the food network realize that I like Iron Chef Japan, and not Iron chef America?

My fellow Americans do such a poor job with that show by comparison to the Japanese. Why won't The Food Network realize this?

Our pick of the answers:

When Bravo realizes I hate those stupid rich housewives and their petty problems.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment