Tuesday 24 May 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Betty asks…

What is the difference between firefox and Internet explorer?

My school has both and they are the same thing. Everytime I go to a site it says either: You must have firefox, or You must have internet explorer. Also why is firefox downloadable? Wouldn't you already have a browser? What are the add ons like? Internet explorer has tabbed browsing.

Our pick of the answers:

Microsoft's built-in browser does not offer the same experience as open source browsers. Why should we not have a choice in which browser we use? I personally use Firefox and think it's a lot better. Just check out this CNET review: Firefox is better in every way including, installation woes, look and community, tabbed browsing, cool new features, security and performance. The winner is clearly Firefox 2.

Susan asks…

How do you transfer your bookmarks and RSS feeds from Firefox to a portable version of Firefox?

I have a portable version of Firefox on an external drive and I'd like to export my current Firefox settings form my laptop Firefox to it. Is this possible?

Our pick of the answers:

Xmarks is the best Firefox extension for ongoing synchronizing Bookmarks as well as passwords and even currently open tabs across different computers. Can't help with RSS feeds since I use My Yahoo for that.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment