Sunday 1 May 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Lisa asks…

how do I delete all those email addresses on Facebook login page?

I occasionally spell my email wrong when i am logging on to facebook now every time i try .... When i type my email id in facebook login box it automatically gets typed..how to remove it? ... How to restore the email addresses on fb login page?

Our pick of the answers:

Delete The cookies on your browser :)

Jenny asks…

How can I delete an email from the list of emails that comes up in facebook login?

I don't like the whole list of emails that comes up in the facebook login email part so does anyone now how I can delete these emails?

Our pick of the answers:

When you log into Facebook, go to you Inbox . Once in, you'll see a list of your emails. Look to the right of each. There will be an "x." Place a check mark in the emails you want to delete and click the "x". Your emails will disappear.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Facebook Login

No comments:

Post a Comment