Sunday 8 May 2016

Your Questions About Fafsa

Helen asks…

When filling out the FAFSA, do I need to include my unemployment benefits as income?

I've been on unemployment since September '10 (it ends either this October or next October) and I want to go to school full time. Will getting unemployment benefits affect how much financial aid i can get based on my income? Or does FAFSA not count unemployment benefits?

Our pick of the answers:

It will be taken into consideration how much FA u will get. It will be computed accordingly

Ruth asks…

How come my sister received less money from fafsa than i did?

I'm a freshman, she's a senior. She doesn't have a job or any income and our fafsa's were filled out exactly the same. Am i going to receive less money from fafsa next year even if my parents income is the same?

Our pick of the answers:

Fafsa

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment