Wednesday 25 May 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Lizzie asks…

How long does the store Forever 21 take to ship?

Today is Monday and I need to buy something from Forever 21 and I need it by Friday. I might order it tomorrow, it all depends. But anyway, will it get here by Friday? I need it at like 5:00 pm and my Fed-Ex/Mailman comes by my house at like noon. Thank You so much in advance! LUH YAHx0x0 OH and if you know, how much is shipping for like either 2 or 3 items?

Our pick of the answers:

They are based out in Ontario... But where do you live?? I live in chino and get stuff in like 2-3 days. You also get free shipping with any orders over $75.00... I order from them a lot can you tell?

Lisa asks…

How to return something at forever 21 if it is late?

I really need to return something in forever 21!!! Please tell me how to return this item. It is past 30 days. Do i come in without the receipt?

Our pick of the answers:

Well its one thing for you to return it after 30 days, but to come w.o the receipt, makes it worse. You have to have the receipt and if you dont you cant. Really, you cant.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment