Monday 16 May 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Mandy asks…

How much do assistant managers make at Forever 21?

I am likely to be hired at Forever21 this week. I've been out of a job since June. I would be making the same that I am on unemployment however I have potential to work up the ladder at Forever 21. So I am thinking about taking the job. What is it like there? Do you know how much Assistant Managers make there?

Our pick of the answers:

I worked at forever 21 for about a year as a sales associate, and started at at $8.50 per hour in oregon in which mi nimum wage is $7.95. The company gives you an evaluation every 6 months and gives you up to a %6 raise each time you are evaluated. So when i quit i was at $8.93 assistant managers start around $10.00 - $11.00 depending on experience they only give you a 10% discount which sucks, there is hardly a break room, customers are b*tchy, and it will take you about a year to move up to assistant manager depending on your age, and whether the manager even likes you or not. And the store is HELL during the holiday season. Good luck with that. Let me kno if u have any more questions...

Laura asks…

How can you become a model for Forever 21?

I heard that one of the younger Kadashian sisters, who is 14, became a model in a Forever 21 add. I'm turning 14 this year, and I was just wondering if anyone in the business knows how to apply? Thanks for your concern!

Our pick of the answers:

Lol, you don't "apply" to be a model. You need to build a portfolio, which means networking with stylists and photographers and doing photo shoots for free. T o get quality stuff, (and a good photographer who has a large network) this is obviously going to cost you big $$$. You can however start on a much smaller scale such as www.modelmayhem.com. You would also need to audition/interview and get signed to an agency. And they're the ones who would be responsible for marketing you and potential clients (i.e- Forever 21) would go through your agency to decide if they wanted to use you. Being a model is a lot of work and incredibly hard. Unless this is your passion, I suggest you focus on being young and having fun right now.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment