Sunday 15 May 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Ruth asks…

How do I stop firefox from warning me with certain trusted sites?

I recently deleted firefox and downloaded it again and now a trusted website I used to use many times ( requires login) has now been labelled as insecure. Firefox gives the message that the connection to the site is insecure. The URL is exactly the same as before. What could be the problem? Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Seem that you are going to web sites that are know hackers Virus givers and trogan hose people haters. . FirFox is just trying to protect your computer . If you don't want that protection down load Googles browser . But be sure you have a good virus program installed and it is updated. . Even then you still might trash your computer if the virus or Trojan is to new and they have not got an Update on it yet . So if you don't like your computer . Don't use FireFox .

Sandy asks…

How can I stop firefox from automatically deleting download history?

When downloading music( yes I know it's not right) how do I stop firefox from automatically deleting my recent downloads list? On my old firefox browser it would not delete them for at least a week. Now right after I download music it deletes it off my list. Any way on how to stop this option?

Our pick of the answers:

Open Tools>Options>Privacy and check remember my download history.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-firefox-12/

No comments:

Post a Comment