Friday 13 May 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Sandra asks…

How to erase facebook login history in firefox?

okay so on the login page for facebook it saves my email and password so anyone can get into it. how can i make it so it doesnt save my email or passwork. and by the way i dont have the little box checked that says "remember me" please helpppppppp :[

Our pick of the answers:

In firefox, click on Tools on the top, then click on "Clear Recent History" then click on the little arrow, and make sure every box is checked, then change 1 hour before to Everything, and click Clear. Now everything will be cleared

Betty asks…

How to hide facebook login email?

When I log out of Facebook, in the login box where you login it has the last person who logged in, email address. Up in the top right corner. It has my email adress. How do u hide it? I'm on an iPad. I'm on an iPad.

Our pick of the answers:

Depends on your browser. Try to google "Disable autofill" If you're using chrome, click the wrench. Go to settings. Click "Show Advanced Settings". Uncheck Enable Auto Fill.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment