Tuesday 3 May 2016

Your Questions About Food Network

Helen asks…

How do you become a Food Network Challenge mystery client?

I would like to know how to enter to become a Food Network challenge mystery client.

Our pick of the answers:

May I suggest going to their website and searching for the rules. I think you'll find your answer there. Good luck!

Sharon asks…

I dig Alton Brown on the food network, do you have a fav. show you think Alton should get an award for?

The food network offers many good cooks and I learn something new everyday, but Alton Brown does such great scientific/entertaining cooking shows..I love what he uses for props when he is explaining fibers and molecules..etc.....I can't get enough ....bring it on Alton!

Our pick of the answers:

I also love alton brown, he not only explains cooking and how it wor ks but how to choose the right tools for the job as well. But some of his baking tends to be a little plain for me and i usually go a little stronger on the spices or the vanilla or whatever. Lovemykalli you're thinking of paula deen. And she's great but i would never go to her restaurant, has anyone noticed how she always licks her fingers while cooking and then goes back i the food. Or she'll taste it with a spoon and put the spoon back in. Gross!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment