Monday 23 May 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Mandy asks…

Would you give your login information for facebook/email to your significant other?

Hello Cyber World, Simple question. Would you give your Facebook/Email login to your significant other? If yes explain why and if not explain why?

Our pick of the answers:

Depends what they want it for? If they want it 'out of the blue', it means they think your cheating on them and they're paranoid (unless you actually are) Or they're just curious to see what you write and maybe to see who messages you.. If you've been with them for years then i think it is okay, if you barely know them or you don't trust them enough, of course i wouldn't.

Carol asks…

How do I remove a saved email address from the facebook login page?

I logged into facebook with an email address and chose yes when Internet Explorer asked me if I wanted to save this address and password. Now I don't want that address saved in the list anymore but I don't want to wipe out every other email and password that's saved on facebook or everywhere else online. How do I get rid of just the one address? Is it possible?

Our pick of the answers:

I don't think it's possible. You need to go to your browser's privacy settings and delete form data. Regards, Mike

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment