Thursday 17 March 2016

Your Questions About Commandandconquer.com

Susan asks…

i have command and conquer 4 tiberium twilight and keep getting this error message when i login any help?

https://help.commandandconquer.com/cgi-bin/eacandc.cfg/php/enduser/fattach_get.php?p_sid=kHneWFYj&p_li=YWNjX3R5cGU9MSZwX2xpX3Bhc3N3ZD0mcF9saV9leHBpcnk9MTI3MDUwMjc4MCZwX2NjZl8zPSZwX3N0YXRlLmNzcz0xJnBfcGFzc3dkPSZwX3VzZXJpZD10aGVjb3dzaW5teWZlaWxkZ29iYWFAaG90bWFpbC5jb20mcF9jb3VudHJ5X2lkPTMmcF9jY2ZfPQ**&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=0&p_id=25527397&p_tbl=1&p_created=1270495001&p_file_id=1120064

Our pick of th e answers:

Hi

Sandy asks…

red alert 3 demo help?

Ok so i decided to download the red alert 3 demo to see if the game was any good. The problem is when I did, I just hit the run button not the save to. I wasn't thinking at the time. Well it took an hour and a half to download and I'm not waiting that long to find it again. I tried searching for it, and nothing comes up. All I know is that in the process of downloading it goes to the temp folder, but I don't know where It goes after that. Now I cant even find it and my hard drive is almost full. I didn't have much space left to begin with before the download. Does anyone know where it should be? If it helps I'm running vista. here is the link to the sit i got it from. http://www.commandandconquer.com/portal/site/redalert/article/detail?contentId=985adb4badbcd110VgnVCM100000100d2c0aRCRD The file was not in the %temp% location, I looked. The reason im not redownloading, amoung other reasons, is that if it didn't work the last time it's not going to this time either. So why waste my time.

Our pick of the answers:

Well, yes it does save to a temp folder, just hit the start button and in the search box type "%TEMP%" without the quotes. It will take you to the temp folder where you will have to looks through quite a few files to find what you are looking for. Why not just download it again overnight?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment