Thursday 3 March 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Mary asks…

My facebook login tells me that it is under site maintenance wont let me login for over 12 hours now?

When I try to login to facebook it keeps telling me that my profile is under site maintenance. This has been going on for over 12 hours now. What is going on with face book? Is my profile being hacked or what?

Our pick of the answers:

Same thing with me. I contacted them, and they said this: Hi, We are aware of the problem that you described and apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved but hope to fix it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thanks for contacting Facebook, The Facebook Team" If you're able to get a better answer, let me know. I emailed them again and said this was really unacceptable!!

Susan asks…

How to make your facebook login your phone number?

Some of my mates have their facebook login as their mobile phone number or just their namr. Iive asked then how they do it & they say they didnt do it there mate done it for them. It would be alot easier for me if i could figure out how to do this. Does anyone know? God bless :)

Our pick of the answers:

Its simple you go into Account, Account settings and then password. And change your password to your phone number. But this makes it VERY unsecured as anyone that knows your number can log onto your FB account.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-facebook-login-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment