Wednesday 30 March 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Laura asks…

Are Forever 21 undies good quality as VS? How long does it take Forever 21 to ship their products?

and what kind of box do they use? Does it say Forever 21 on it? I remember when I ordered a pair of UGGS online, and it says UGGs on the box. I don't want people to know what's inside that's why.

Our pick of the answers:

There okay quality if your on a budget it take 5-7 days to ship and the box says forever 21 and its yellow

Sandy asks…

How long would it take Forever 21 to ship my shoulder bag?

How long would it take Forever 21 to ship my shoulder bag? I paid for standard shipping, and it said it would come in 5 - 10 days. Does anyone have an exact number on how many days it would take? I did try to track my order, but it couldn't find it. I tried almost all of the shipping services.

Our pick of the answers:

Track your order.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-forever-21-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment