Saturday 26 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Mary asks…

Do you like these heels?

Do you like these heels ? honest opinion but please don't be rude. I Bought them for an 18th birthday i am going to but im really not good with my knees and ankles so i bought some that have a heal but are stiletto high. im wearing them with thick black tights and a dress which i cant describe haha http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/Footwear/Black-mid-heel-shoe-with-gold-stud-detailing./12927&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Our pick of the answers:

Oooh very nice

Linda asks…

Can anyone find me a low heel shoe?

I cant get on with high heels and its my birthday so im going out friday.. I was thinking if anyone can find me a shop or online shop which sell really small heels but nice ones ... Im in the uk.. Thank Youx If you can, can you do links to..x

Our pick of the answers:

Try topshop they have loads of shoes with small heels.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment