Thursday 3 March 2016

Your Questions About Commandant

Mary asks…

will the new commandant for the usmc coming up change the tattoo policy back so we can get sleeves again?

I was at the MCX today and a Marine with some tattoo sleeves noticed my half leg sleeve and asked if I was going to finish it and I said i couldn't because the policy and he said don't worry the new commandant will change that is this true?

Our pick of the answers:

You'll have to wait and see. I don't see any likelihood though.

Maria asks…

What is the equivalent of a Commandant in BSF to the Indian army, navy or airforce ?

The equivalent rank in the Indian Army/Navy/ airforce of a commandant in the BSF

Our pick of the answers:

Major, lt commander , and Squand leader

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Commandant

No comments:

Post a Comment