Thursday 24 March 2016

Your Questions About Commandant

Lisa asks…

Fable II: What happens when I disobey the Commandant?

I just started The Spire quest and am at the part where I have to obey the Commandant. I know that I get my experience points drawn, but what is the upside to disobeying him? I'm nobody's bitch and I don't want to obey this bastard. But I don't want to lose all my badass powers. Not like I can use them here, right? Help?!

Our pick of the answers:

You don't loose any powers or anything, but you gain lightside points as well.

Helen asks…

What were the roles of a commandant in WW2?

We have a project for school. Also, does anyone have any information on Eva Braun she was Hitler's mistress? Thanks for the help. Libby

Our pick of the answers:

Read Traudl Junge Until the final hour, It should have all you need.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Commandant

No comments:

Post a Comment