Saturday 12 March 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Sandra asks…

How long after Forever 21 orientation does one have to wait for the work schedule?

I recently had an orientation with Forever 21 last monday. They said it will take about 3 or 5 days or at most a week to do the background check and then schedule. It been more than a week. I called one and they said they haven't get the schedule yet. So should I call again? Is this the norm?

Our pick of the answers:

I could see it taking a couple of weeks. You should call back and ask when the new schedule comes out.

Susan asks…

What is a store related to Forever 21? And What are some tips for shopping at Forever21?

When I can find a top there it's super cute, but it's so hard to shop there because it's not very organized. So... What are some tips for shopping at Forever 21 and What are some stores related to Forever 21? Thank you so much!

Our pick of the answers:

You're right. That store IS unorganized. In fact, I wouldn't recommend shopping there at ALL. They have a no-returns policy and their clothes are CHEAP - I've bought clothing from them - it doesn't last long without something ripping or breaking off. And the sales people are NOT sympathetic to customers with defective merchandise. I'm sure that everyone who has shopped there has bought at least ONE defective item. Their store is terrible. H&M has better quality with the same styles - even better.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment