Thursday 17 March 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Carol asks…

The Firefox updated tab comes up everytime i start firefox. What do i do to stop it?

I updated to the latest version, and now it keeps on coming up with that tab whenever i startup firefox. What should i do? I have updated it, there is a tab saying that i have, that is the problem. It is telling me all of the new features that this version offers and everything.

Our pick of the answers:

With Firefox open click on Tools and then Options. On the Privacy tab under History, uncheck the box that says Remember what I have downloaded.

Linda asks…

How to close firefox without deleting all the pages and tabs?

I need to close out firefox so that i can install a program. I have 6 firefox pages open with about 15-25 tabs each. I do NOT want to lose any of that stuff. What's the known way of closing firefox without causing it to delete everything? @Jack I have no idea... .__.

Our pick of the answers:

In Firefox window, press "Alt" keys to show File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help, select Help then select 'Restart with Add-ons Disabled...." "Restart with Add-ons Disabled" mini-window will appear, select "Restart" then "Firefox Safe Mode" mini-window will appear, do not make any mark, just choose "Exit" then install the program you want, after finished, just open your Mozilla Firefox. Also you can Shutdown or Restart your computer. I always use it. It worked for me... ~hope it helps~

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment