Sunday 6 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Susan asks…

High heel Boots ?

Ok im looking for some high heeled boots.. Im 13 (please don't say im too young i really don't need that) Any way ive found these online http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-White-Red-Knee-High-Heels-Womens-Boots-3-4-5-6-78_W0QQitemZ320442829403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?var=&hash=item76be666b9b and was wondering what you think for a 13 year old... there a 3inch... most of my heels are 2 1/2 but im sure i will be fine in these What do you think of theeem :D I like the Black ones what bout you?

Our pick of the answers:

Out of all of them, I like the black ones the best too. :D But... I don't like the dots or buttons (or whatever they are). Also, They are very pointy.

Carol asks…

Where can I get shoes like this in the UK?

I really want these shoes and I haven't seen any like this in any stores. I'd buy them from here but I've heard the sizes run on the small side and I don't want to end up spending more money sending them back if they don't fi t. If anyone knows any high street/ online stores in the UK that sell shoes like this please let me know. I don't mind internationally based online stores as long as their shipping doesn't cost the earth. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lace-Up-Punk-Oxford-Heels-Ankle-Boots-Shoes-UK2-6-T8_W0QQitemZ140391763001QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?hash=item20b0004c39

Our pick of the answers:

Topshop, or anywhere really!! Actually river island have ones like that.... Http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment