Wednesday 9 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Betty asks…

Does anyone know a store in New York City that sell high heels in a size 12?

Please help; I need heels for this dinner I'm going to but I can find any heels my size. I tried DSW but I couldn't find anything ! Please help; I'm looking for a store, I don't want to shop online :(

Our pick of the answers:

Http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=payless%20shoes%20new%20york%20,%20ny

Sandy asks…

Am I too tall to wear high heels?

I'm 5'11" and I love heels, but feel intimidated at the thought of being over 6 feet tall...I'm shopping online and found this pair of heels I love with a 3 inch heel, which would put me at 6'2". Is that too tall for a girl? When I wear heels I always feel too tall...what's your opinion? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I wouldn't let my height stop me from wearing heels if I were you. I know tall people who still wear heels. Go for it and don't bother what people think about you.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-online-shopping-8/

No comments:

Post a Comment