Monday 21 March 2016

Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

Linda asks…

Fifty Shades of Grey Fans?

Who else can't stop reading it! Is there any books besides Twilight that are similar? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I find Nora Roberts is really good especially her Ireland series - LOVE 50 shades :p

Mary asks…

Can anyone tell me how Fifty Shades Of Grey ends?

So I downloaded the first book of fifty shades on this websites for my iBook but I'm not sure exactly how the book ends I hope it doesn't end how I just read...Can anyone tell me exactly how it ends?

Our pick of the answers:

If you are asking about the first book only, not the complete story....Anastasia leaves him because of the spanking in the Red Room of Pain!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment