Sunday 13 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Jenny asks…

UK, where can i buy high heels and wedges size 2?

Okay so im only 5ft 1 and find it so hard to get high heels and wedges to fit me properly. Size 3's are slightly too big, and considering its my 18th birthday soon and i'll be going out a lot, i really want some shoes to fit. Online or in shops it doesn't matter, as long as there high high high!

Our pick of the answers:

The only place i remember seeing size 2's is barratts shoes

< /div>

Nancy asks…

GUYS::Do you think high heels make girls look slutty?

I'm 17, and only 4"11'. I LOVE high heels, I think they are so cute and I love wearing them, but I DON'T want to look slutty. Last night I was shopping for shoes online and my stepmom said that heels that high (they were 4.5"-5" heels) make girls look slutty. what do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment