Sunday 20 March 2016

Your Questions About Comandante

Betty asks…

Where to buy pipe tobacco in San Christobal de las Casas, Chiapas?

I am in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas Mexico at the moment and I have been looking everywhere for some place to buy pipe tobacco but cant find anything! I know there has to be a place, i mean, come on Sub Comandante Marco is always smoking a pipe so I'm sure there has to be good pipe tobacco around here! And I don't mean marijuana! I mean good quality pipe tobacco.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Sanbourns, if there is one there. Good luck!! Rodney Tanner Mexico City

Lisa asks…

Sin senos no hay paraiso. What is the name of the song that goes: "pase lo que pase conquistare tu corazon?

This song is from Sin Senos no hay paraiso" last time it came out was on 03/26/2009 when Jessican and the girls were in the car with the son of the comandante..

Our pick of the answers:

This one? Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zRZdSdOCU The name is Pase lo que pase. Let me look for the artist.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Comandante

No comments:

Post a Comment