Monday 14 March 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Donna asks…

What does it mean when what I am about to type shows up when i try to login to facebook?

HOw long do i have to wait for my facebook to come back?? Why is this happening? Facebook Login Account Unavailable Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe you should try updating your browser.. If not then you should make a new facebook.

Lisa asks…

How can i login to facebook on my computer?

My sons computer is out of service until next week we don't live close to each other so he gave me his information to login but it keeps telling me its the wrong e-mail address do i have to lo gout to make this work i have gone to facebook login but still can't do it i have to save the farm and crops,Thank-you

Our pick of the answers:

I would log out then try again. If it still doesn't work you have the wrong e-mail because i've never had it tell me that unless i had something wrong.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment