Saturday 26 March 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Mandy asks…

How can I make firefox work on my computer?

My Firefox stopped working saying the server wasn't found but Internet Explorers still works. I used to use firefox all the time but only recently it stopped working. I already checked the firewall and it allows firefox so i don't know what's wrong.

Our pick of the answers:

Are you using Vista or XP? Go to Control Panel of Windows, and see your setting. Make sure Firefox is your default internet browser. On Vista go to "Default Program" from the Control Panel. On XP click on the " Start" button and click on "set program access and defaults"

Donna asks…

How do I change firefox from remembering my facebook info?

Hello, I'm having trouble trying to change the settings for my facebook account. I use firefox, and when I opened the account I clicked on the button saying I wanted firefox to remember my password info. Well, I've now changed my mind and want to remove firefox from remembering my info. Does anyone know how to do this? Please help if you do. Thank You.

Our pick of the answers:

Go to tools>options>security>uncheck the box for save passwords

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment