Wednesday 23 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Sharon asks…

Where can I get some (girls) cowboy boots?

So! I'm going to a western theme dance, and I wanted to get some cowboy boots for it. The only thing is that, I'm already kinda tall so I hate wearing heels! lol Do you know where I could get some cheap: not-high heeled cowboy boots like online or something??? Thank you sooooo much!!!!!! :P

Our pick of the answers:

Head over to http://www.FortWestern.com. They always have good prices, and lots of styles to choose from. T here are alot of boots with the lower heel style.

Carol asks…

Does any one know any cheap shoes places?

i love high heels but alot of them are too much money for me do u know any good online website that sell cheap shoes

Our pick of the answers:

Your feet have to support you for the rest of your life. You need to take care of them--especially while you are young. All the bad things you do to your feet now, are stacking up to bite you in the *ss when you get old. Those wrenched muscles and broken bones will only turn into constant arthritic pain once you pass 40. Wear heels, yes. But get GOOD shoes that will support your feet, and leave them healthy enough to support YOU for the rest of your life!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment