Saturday 5 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Mandy asks…

High Heels?

i saw the most gorgeouusss High heels these are them- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdmzmOYM7DE good views of the shoes are at 1:38 and 1:45 My question... WHERE CAN I GET THESE? can someone please find me any places online and link em as an answer? please dont give suggestions like stores im not gunna try every shoe shop... yes that helps... those are perfect!! and exact!

Our pick of the answers:

These are not the EXACT ones she's wearing. The ones she's wearing is by some designer, I read a while ago. And they cost up to hundreds. BUT I did some research and I think these are made based on the ones she's wearing. It's even called the "Paris shoe," and they look EXACTLY the same. Plus, it's $30, now $15 'cause it's on sale. Http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=927&itemID=47686&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=# :)

Laura asks…

Good tips for when wearing high heels? Girls only!?

I do have high heels but they are formal and I only wore it for my dance. I'm going to buy my first casual high heels that I wear for shopping or maybe school. They are regular cute wedges and they are only about 3 inches high, but I'm afraid my toes will turn red and hurt alot because my feet are dry and sweat alot! Is there anything I can do to make my feet more comfortable? Here are the shoes: http://www.naturalizer.com/shop_online/item_detl.asp?CID=sandals&PID=callao&variant_id=13577001&Size=%25%25%25%2D%25 I seen them, they are higher than they look... pumps are too much for my age. these arent the exact shoes, this is what they kinda look like. but dont worry about the shoe... okay...i think i get it....can u guys forget about the shoes! i should of never posted them... um if u guys write that you hate them, do you really think ill pick u as best answer! thats not my question, i dont want your opinions....

Our pick of the answers:

Take small steps, with one foot in front of the other [think: models!] put your heel down, then rotate the weight to the front of your foot. Don't walk too fast hope i helped<3

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment