Thursday 10 March 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Mandy asks…

FIREFoX?!?!?!?!?

on fire fox, how do you get to your favorites??? =/ haha im dumb

Our pick of the answers:

Clickthe word "bookmarks" in the tool bar

Susan asks…

Firefox wont start but when I open a link that opens firefox, It works fine. What do I do?

Whenever I open firefox, it instantly crashes. I've tried opening it in safe mode and still it doesn't work. I even tried changing my homepage. When my friends give me a link in my msn messenger, it opens up firefox and it works fine, I'm able to browse the internet normally. What do I do? I already uninstall ed and reinstalled it.

Our pick of the answers:

Try installing a slightly older version. I have already chosen 3.0.4 from the list which is the version directly before 3.0.5 (the current version). You can choose any version from the list, but I would recommend that you do not go any lower than version 2.0. Mozilla Firefox Version 3.0.4: http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/4880/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment