Saturday 12 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Donna asks…

I found two Expensive high heels for over 1,100, one Loriblu Bijoux gold, and another crystaled platforms...?

Ok, was window shopping in fashion stores in south beach, miami, fl, and found two very expensive shoes I want to buy. Ironically they were my size. One is $1125 and the other $1499. I tried to find them cheaper online, couldn't even get a picture. one is a Loriblu bijoux, size 39, (usa 9) gold, to the knee, rhinestone, shera looking strap up the chin boot like high heel. with red stones. ah! $1499. They must be last season, as they aren't on their website. So: should I just bring say $950 cash, and haggle them down? Should I take a picture? The other shoe s are awesome: blue, teal and white crystals all over the platform base, for 1125. last pair, supposedly custom made. neither one are comfortable. So again: just bring cash and ask them to call the owner to approve? I have a few expensive items that I keep and wear, especially for photos. That's like a used car, tho. WWJD? :) My BF will chip in like 100 bucks, and credit is not an option! Maybe ask them to hold them with a 50% deposit? I want them both within a few weeks. I can pay for them, but that's money I can't say pay down my mortgage or spend on healthcare or an ira: I earn enough, it's just I want a DEAL, other stores are closing. I think 100 dollars for pretty high heels is fair... so? Just go for them? I know they will turn heads.

Our pick of the answers:

That much money on shoes? With all respect, if I knew you well enough to judge, I would probably call you an idiot.

Sharon asks…

WHAT ARE SOME ONLINE STORES THAT SELL SEXY DRESSES CHEAP LIKE AMICLUBWEAR, FOREVER21 AND CHARLOTTE RUSSE?

Hi, I am looking for online clothing stores that sell sexy/fancy cocktail dresses at affordable prices: $5-$30 (not more expensive please!!) Also looking to find online stores that sell High Heels, Pumps and Boots: $5-$20 Please don't say Nordstrom, Macys, Wetseal, GoJane, Forever21, Amiclubwear, Charlotte Russe, Urban Outfitter, Old Navy or Ebay!!! Thank you :)

Our pick of the answers:

Go straight to papayaclothing.com or ardendb.com or belk.com or dillards.com. Make sure you accessorize.. Go to http:mdiza.com for the latest fashion accessories for spring!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment