Tuesday 22 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Sharon asks…

What shop is best to get really nice high heels from?

Preferably not online. Cheapish- i want to spend about twenty five but will spend more if they are gorgeous!

Our pick of the answers:

Try TJMAXX.their adorable and cheep. Ull luv them

Mary asks…

Who knows some cute high heels?

Okay so I really want some cute trendy high heels. The prob. is I'm a 10 in womens and my mom wants me to wear 1 and a half inches or less! If any one can send a link to a shop online or recommend a place to shop I'd be really greatful THANX!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I would reccomend payless shoe source. There website is http://www.payless.com/store/ If you have a AAA membership show your card to get a discount. They have really cute heels that I have bought there, I have the same problem as you. Answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aike9mBdukVMgnp19GVW25Lsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100925121440AANLqal

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment