Monday 14 March 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Susan asks…

What size shoe would I wear in UK sizes?

I am an American and my fiance lives in England and he is buying me some high heels from there for Christmas. However, I have no idea what size I would need in the UK. In US sizing I wear a women's size 8.5 in shoes and a 9 in heels. I found a couple of size conversion charts online but they all gave me a different answer ranging from a UK size 6 to a 7. Please HELP!!!! I just looked in my converse which are a size 8 and they say a size 6 in the UK. However in heels I wear a 9 usually sooo would that be like a size 6 1/2 UK?

Our pick of the answers:

Size 7

Jenny asks…

Where can I buy high heeled sneakers?

I can't seem to find any on ebay, (UK or USA) and have only found one pair online. There are a few expensive pairs in the shops (Kurt Geiger and Nine West) but I thought I'd be able to get something better online. These are pretty much exactly what I want, they come in White, Grey and Black on the highstreet. http://www.shoestudio.com/fcp-prod/9West/Shoes/2899/F-DTUCKS/

Our pick of the answers:

Buy these http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7383213/c/151.html there hottttt!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment