Saturday 5 September 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Sandy asks…

What is a brand of shoes that are comfortable and cute at the same time?

What brands do you all like in women's shoes? I need some comfortable shoes because I am tired of wearing shoes that rub my heels and toes!! :) Thanks!! Okay let me add something real quick. I don't need tennis shoes or heels right now, I need some everyday type shoes that I can wear to a semi-formal event and also the supermarket. Thanks! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Converse

Susan asks…

what are the best shoes for standing and walking on concrete for long shifts?

An older individual recently went back to work and needs size 12 narrow women's shoes. Has also had a foot sprain injury that needs to heal.

Our pick of the answers:

Joggers of a good shoes company

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment