Saturday 26 September 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Linda asks…

How can i persuade my mum to let me wear heels?

Im 16 and this Friday I have prom. Im super excited and have a really nice dress but i don't have shoes to wear on the night. I really want to wear high heels because I am quite short, 5ft.I am insecure of my height and always get mocked for being short. All my friends are much taller than me even if they aren't wearing heels, so imagine them beside me when they do wear heels on the night. I understand that it can cause health issues on your feet and lower back but its not like i will be wearing them everyday. In fact i will only be wearing them for a couple of hours that night and then save them for when i am older. How can i persuade my parents to let me wear heels at Prom? (Please no rude/negative comments)

Our pick of the answers:

Tell them what you just wrote, how bad you feel being the shortest girl in the room. If they still don't let you and you have some money, buy them yourself, hide them inside a (rather large) handbag and get changed before you walk in the room.

Ruth asks…

Is it okay for a tall girl to wear heels?

I'm about 5'11 and haven't really worn heels except for to prom and hs graduation, mostly because I always felt like a giant and felt weird because all of my friends were much shorter than me already. Lately, though, I've become more confident with my height and would love some high heels and wedges to wear when going out for a night instead of flats. However, I'm just worried about looking totally ridiculous and way too tall. Thoughts?

Our pick of the answers:

Your height is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to wearing heels. You can wear heels at any height. Your height simply does NOT matter!!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment