Monday 21 September 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

Girls, High Heels?

Do you girls like to wear high heels and if so what kind and style to you like to wear?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes! Without a doubt! Even though I can wear only one shoe I still love heels. With my crutches I wear pointed toe pumps, slides that are like a pump but with no back, and mules with very open toes. All have 4" heels. Email for more details.

Mandy asks…

Can a girl look sexy without wearing high heels ?

I've seen plenty of sexy girls in high heels, but can a girl look sexy without wearing high heels ??

Our pick of the answers:

Heels do help! But they have to walk in them properly too. If not, you might as well just wear flats. Girls can look sexy laying on a couch wearing nothing but flannel, they are lucky that way :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment