Tuesday 29 September 2015

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Sandy asks…

What colour eyeshadow for red lips?

Alrighty. My school's semi formal is this Friday, and I have a simple black lace dress (it's flowly not skin tight and inappropriate seeing as I am 15) and black heeled oxfords. Because I have basically no colour in my outfit I'm planning to wear bright red lipstick (Revlon in Alarm) and subtle winged eyeliner. I know I shouldn't go super dramatic with eyeshadow, but I'm just not sure what neutrals to go with either. I don't know if I should use taupes or golds or champagnes or what. I have a fairly pale complexion (not planning to go all out on bronzer, I hate the stuff) and big brown eyes. My hair is short (kind of like Anne Hathaway) and dark brown. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Neutral eyeshadow. Try a light cream/champagne tone all across the lid, and in the creases a warm soft brownish color, to add dimension. On he outer corners of the eye add a slightly deeper tone of brown, and in the bottom inner corners of your eye, add a subtle hint of shimmery pale silver/nude tone. This will enhance your eye shape, without going all lady-gaga about it.You CAN go heavy on the mascara though, especially on the outer corners of the eyes, and add a bit of highlight on the browbone! DO NOT wear bold eye colors with Red lips, unless you're going for a drag queen look. X x x

Carol asks…

How to make my black dress look more exciting and fit better?

I bought this dress because I wanted a dress like it and this one happened to be on sale. It fits great around the body and has thin straps. I want to get rid of the straps and make it like a tube top, which means I will have to take in some fabric from the sides. I'm no expert at all at this kind of stuff, so any tips? More importantly, It is a plain black dress that goes up to my knees and is kind of poofy on the bottom. The lining underneath it is white and I wanted to make the dress look a little less boring. I thought about wearing a white satin belt around the waist, but other than that do you think there are any other things I could add or do to the dress itself to make it look a little nicer? (I have a formal coming up) Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

I think black is classy..use accessories as a way to stand out.. Like maybe diamond stud earrings or diamond hoops (not too big or anything, just decent size). And wear some pretty heels that will stand out and paint ur toenailz red. And wear some nice silver jewelry (necklace ,bracelet or ring).. Here some ideas http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000KLNGYG/sr=1-20/qid=1176683886/ref=sr_1_20/104-3171622-3750367?ie=UTF8&fontColor=000000&node=15389621&m=A2FMOXN01TSNYY&totalItemIn1Page=16&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=&firstPageItemNum=0&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=embedded&displaySalePrice=0&displayItemNum=8&standardPageSize=12&size=8&rh=n%3A15389621&page=2&bgColor= http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=rings&product%5Fid=1035778031&Page=1 http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=earrings&product%5Fid=1033112762&Page=all

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment