Tuesday 29 September 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Maria asks…

What Ladies, do most women like it when a man has a foot fetish?would you like to ask?

I mean, do most of you ladies like it when your boy friend/partner plays with your feet if you know he enjoys it?

Our pick of the answers:

I wouldn't say I'd particulary like it, but it doesn't really bother me unless it's over the top. I wouldn't mind foot massages or letting him paint my nails, even buying me nice shoes if he was into that. But if he was really obsessed with it, it might bother me. I wouldn't want him focusing more time on my feet and forgetting other parts of my body.

Lisa asks…

Ladies: Why do you ask your spouse or boyfriend if a dress makes you look fat ?

Or show us 10 different outfits and ask us to tell you which ones we like. Either way, you are going to buy whatever YOU like..! Same goes for shoes, men are NOT into shoes, we don't enjoy trying on 20 pairs of shoes. We try one pair and buy it...! Regarding lingerie, PLEASE do take our advice, when it comes to sexy lingerie, We can definitely tell you what we like....!

Our pick of the answers:

First question, because we want you to say no. No is always the right answer here. Unless you're a clothes guy, tell her you just can't take clothes and shoes seriously. My husband told me that about cards and I'm a bridge fanatic. It was good to know, so I just played bridge without him and we played other games. If you want to advise on lingerie, you take her shopping. Suggest things to her and buy what she agrees with. It's a whole different dynamic, much more erotic.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment