Friday 11 September 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Susan asks…

where do transgender guys buy womens shoes?

I'm a male transgender person (don't know what exactly I am yet) with a mens size 13 shoe which makes it difficult to find shoes in the store that can fit me. So do I have to specially order them in order to get what I want? or are there places that sell larger sizes? Thanx I mean heels and stuff like that, its hard to find them in my size.

Our pick of the answers:

Larger sizes are becoming more available, but you do have to search for them, and most likely order online. Do an online search for women's shoes size 14 to get close to where you would need to be, but it's not going to be easy or cheap.

Helen asks…

What store sells bathing suits for teenage girls in size XS?

I am 13 years old, about 5'2 but I have a very flat chest. 32A to be exact. Summer is coming up and I would like some new bathing suits. I've been searching online but I haven't found a store with bathing suits size XS that are actually for my age. I fit into kids suits but they are all colorful and not appropriate for my age. Also, it would help if they were a reasonable price. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Lisa-Lozano-Sun-Days-Polka-Dot-Bikini-with-Belt/3872583/product.html http://www.amazon.com/WOMENS-GORGEOUS-CHRISTINA-BATHING-SUIT/dp/B000VKN2P4 http://www.unique-vintage.com/retro-vintage-swimsuit-style-bathing-suit-p-3691.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment