Tuesday 15 September 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Online

Maria asks…

How to choose a suitable red sole shoes from online store?

I want to buy a pair of red shoes from http:www.redshoessole.com But I feel afraid of buying wrong size,Since I have bought a pair ever befor,So what I should make attention when I buy the high heel shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Go http://www.nike2nike.com/Nike-women-high-heeled-shoes-c-2156.html

Laura asks…

Where can you get pink ballet shoes for women?

I am 15 years old and going into ballet. I cannot find ballet shoes for my dance class that aren't actually flats or for toddlers. The Director said, "All female students (age 3.5 to teen) should wear black leotards, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes." but I cannot find the shoes anywhere. I simply ask for a safe website or store that I could go to to find the shoes please.

Our pick of the answers:

I know it seems convenient, but do not buy the ballet slippers from Payless. Instead, find a store like Capezio, Bloch, Sansha, Grishko, etc, for soft ballet slippers. Ballet slippers do not need to be professionally fitted, so they can be ordered online. In my experience, the size of ballet slippers is the same as your street shoe size, but find a size chart on the website to make sure. If you are starting ballet now, you should a leather, full-sole shoe, as this helps strengthen the arch. Are you sure the store where you got the leo and tights doesn't have ballet slippers? Most dancewear stores don't have their shoes in the main shopping area, but keep them in a storeroom. You can go back and ask if they have shoes and maybe they would have some.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-online-21/

No comments:

Post a Comment